SIGN UP TO FIND OUT WHEN THE NEXT LAUNCH IS
Boss Mode Ad/Marketing Strategy is all about becoming armed with the right knowledge and action steps to plan out your ads and promotions for the upcoming quarter.
We don't want you throwing spaghetti at the wall - those are wasted carbs, ya'll.
With Bonnie and Mandie, you'll have a full 2 weeks of figuring out what you want to accomplish, what things to watch out for in the upcoming three months in the industry and calendar as well as when to post, send promotional material, what to repurpose and when, and then even when and how to manage your ad strategy.
Every time Boss Mode runs, you'll be welcomed back with no additional cost and encouraged to participate in planning the next quarter with the group! Heck, you'll be part of the VIPs in the group since you'll already have it under your belt.
This course is so chock full of goodness, you'll wonder how you ran your business without it.
Here's a peek at what's inside:
- Day 1: Identifying your course of action
- Day 2: Identifying Marketing opportunities
- Day 3: Analyzing timing for ads and promotions
- Day 4: Crafting the best strategies for your budget
- Day 5: Making the most of multiple series
- Day 6: Making the most of a smaller catalog
- Day 7: SURPRISE
- Day 8: Always have a goal
- Day 9: Creating an Audience engagement plan
- Day 10: Putting it together
- Day 11: Prepping for promos/launches/marketing schedule
- Day 12: Analyzing your potential returns
- Day 13: Maximizing your reach with strategic partnerships
- Day 14: Wrap Up
- Day 15: BONUS
See what we mean? The outline for this course was more than 9 pages. And with 11 font, single-spaced, you know that's a ton!
You'll also have access to a Notion template to fit the promotion/ad strategy planning, a digital planner, printable planner, and more.
This isn't a membership you want to miss out on.
Once you're in, you're in and there's only success from here.
Frequently Asked Questions
I know it seems like a lot and you're already thinking, dang, I don't have time for another course. But what if this course is going to help you save time and energy? You can create your strategy before it's time to implement it.
Share the plan you create with your VA or business partner or just keep it for yourself and have action steps moving forward.
You won't be playing catchup. You won't be worried that you're missing something. You'll be doing everything right and for once, other authors will be asking you what your secret is.
You'll be able to say your secret is Boss Mode. ;)